• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Old version or buy it

firewalkernl

I of Slysoft forever updated version is still available for use again or should I buy everything again and do not discount it.

I can also pay with paypal will be useful otherwise I do not buy,

the last version that works with slysoft licenses (as has been stated quite a few times now) is 7695. Without updating to v8 and above anydvd may eventually lose access to the OPD and have trouble decrypting new releases. Paypal is not going to happen.

Paypal is not an option. I would highly recommend a new license but you would have to use Visa, Bitcoin or Mastercard when available.

Quick note: You don't have to buy "everything again" - just a new license for AnyDVD.
Paypal was never in the cards. The old Slysoft didn't take Paypal either.
Bitcoin, Visa, and soon Mastercard.
-W

OK,
So last version 7690 I can always use it, but if some do not work with ripper then I have to use your version.

No, as I said, the last version you can use is 7695, if you encounter protection issues you will indeed need the new version that requires a redfox license.

protection does that mean if you go ripper which suddenly gives error.

If you hit a newer title that the ripper can't seem to rip.
You come here - and post a logfile in the proper forum.
Someone will tell you what the issue is.
Makes it easy.
-W

Back