• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

okay, will this REALLY work?

stephanie882

I have spent $240 on different softwares that PROMISE to do what slysoft says, copy ANY dvd. They all work on the older ones up to phantom of the opera and Iron Man but if I try to copy a new dvd like The Dark Knight, Wall-e, or Family Guy, it says that there's a "missing block" or something and wont let me copy the dvd. Before I spend MORE money on ANOTHER software program to copy dvds, I want to know 100% sure that this will copy ANY DVD, including netflix movies. (not that I would, but I want to make DARN sure this software is going to work like the others didn't.) So please let me know if this works before I go bankrupt trying to rebuild my thousands of dvd's my husband stole from me when he abandoned me monday before last.

I have spent $240 on different softwares that PROMISE to do what slysoft says, copy ANY dvd. They all work on the older ones up to phantom of the opera and Iron Man but if I try to copy a new dvd like The Dark Knight, Wall-e, or Family Guy, it says that there's a "missing block" or something and wont let me copy the dvd. Before I spend MORE money on ANOTHER software program to copy dvds, I want to know 100% sure that this will copy ANY DVD, including netflix movies. (not that I would, but I want to make DARN sure this software is going to work like the others didn't.) So please let me know if this works before I go bankrupt trying to rebuild my thousands of dvd's my husband stole from me when he abandoned me monday before last.
I would say *yes*, AnyDVD & CloneDVD will, unless the disc is defective.

But don't take my word for it (working for SlySoft I might be a little biased), both programs have a 21-day try out period. You can download them for *free* and try them for a period of 21 days.

Not sure about any of the others DVDs you listed, but I was successful at getting the Dark Knight cloned to hard drive.

In todays DVD/CD software back-up programs, and if you are a hardware player DVD fan, the only payware you should need is AnyDVD HD, everything else downstream is freeware.

I started playing with CD/DVD in 2000 and currently have 27 software programs for building CD/DVD and only 4 are payware versions, mainly because they are the best or I wanted to get them.

You need AnyDVD HD if you are going to back-up all types of Blu-ray disks, they are rated number 1 in the world, mainly for their expertise and being able to keep up with the latest protections and being able to remove them, no other software program is able to keep up with Slysoft when it comes to high defination ripping. Its the model software program for hackers.

:agree:

In divorce court, I don't think it would be a good idea to mention anything about the thousands of back-up DVD's you husband took from you (by the way 1/2 is his in legal terms) Consider it the cost of divorce, and move on with your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also purchase CloneDVD along with AnyDVD. It is just less hassle and is kept up to date. Yes the are free programs such as DVD Shrink that will allow you to do the same thing. The problem is that they do not work with newer protections. You can get around that issue by using AnyDVD to rip the disk to your hard drive then use something like Shrink on the ripped data. But it takes longer and in my opinion is not worth it. With CloneDVD you just put in the disk and go.

@Stephanie
I would say yes, AnyDVD is the way to go if you wish to keep up with newer encryptions. Take full advantage to the 21 day free trial! :D

Back