• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

oh no another post about no drive recognized

mukooh

as a long time user of anydvd hd, clonedvd, clonedvd mobile and clone cd....99.9% of the time i have had no trouble with any of these products...so i've very rarely had to post with any problems....although through out the years i've continued to read our forums for guidance and wisdom from other long term users of these products..

the thread says it all...after updating my system to windows 7 32-bit i am now getting a no drive message every time my computer starts up....this is with anydvd hd ticked to autostart.....the drive in the setting of anydvd hd is checked....drive is also recognized on my computer......now here's the kicker if i uncheck autostart....and just start anydvd hd manually...it functions flawlessly....this no drive message with autostart is the only problem i am having....i have tried removing anydvd hd many times including registration information and then reinstalling it...that hasn't worked....the only thing that did work one time is in the properties of anydvd hd under the compatiblity mode i checked xp sp3 and that worked one time until i updated to the newest version of anydvd hd.....i am now using anydvd hd 6613....can't remember if this is only a beta problem.....any help is appreciated in advance...i'm probably misssing one simple step...i have tried reading faqs....and the forum for answers to no avail....i kind of feel like a dope for asking for help with a problem that's been discussed many times before...my humble apologizes....

Last edited:
as a long time user of anydvd hd, clonedvd, clonedvd mobile and clone cd....99.9% of the time i have had no trouble with any of these products...so i've very rarely had to post with any problems....although through out the years i've continued to read our forums for guidance and wisdom from other long term users of these products..

the thread says it all...after updating my system to windows 7 32-bit i am now getting a no drive message every time my computer starts up....this is with anydvd hd ticked to autostart.....the drive in the setting of anydvd hd is checked....drive is also recognized on my computer......now here's the kicker if i uncheck autostart....and just start anydvd hd manually...it functions flawlessly....this no drive message with autostart is the only problem i am having....i have tried removing anydvd hd many times including registration information and then reinstalling it...that hasn't worked....the only thing that did work one time is in the properties of anydvd hd under the compatiblity mode i checked xp sp3 and that worked one time until i updated to the newest version of anydvd hd.....i am now using anydvd hd 6613....can't remember if this is only a beta problem.....any help is appreciated in advance...i'm probably misssing one simple step...i have tried reading faqs....and the forum for answers to no avail....i kind of feel like a dope for asking for help with a problem that's been discussed many times before...my humble apologizes....
Please post an AnyDVD logfile. And please don't run AnyDVD in compatibility mode.

james....per your request i have attached a log file....this was taken after uninstall, reboot, install, reboot....no compatibility mode is selected.....many thanks for your help in advance....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.1.3_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 6
james....per your request i have attached a log file....this was taken after uninstall, reboot, install, reboot....no compatibility mode is selected.....many thanks for your help in advance....

The Optiarc external USB drive - is this the only drive present in your system? No internal drive?

The Optiarc external USB drive - is this the only drive present in your system? No internal drive?

yes that's the only drive i have.....but it's the internal drive for my sony vaio notebook........many thanks for your help...

Last edited:
yes that's the only drive i have.....but it's the internal drive for my sony vaio notebook........many thanks for your help...

Weird... the drive is connected via USB. Does the message from AnyDVD only show on boot? Does the drive work later? If yes, you can simply disable the warning message in AnyDVD settings.

Weird... the drive is connected via USB. Does the message from AnyDVD only show on boot? Does the drive work later? If yes, you can simply disable the warning message in AnyDVD settings.

yes message only shows on boot....the drive does work later....i will try and disable warning message in anydvd settings when I get home tonight....thank you once again for your time,support and knowledge.

Back