• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Official Tutorial section on the RedFox main page ?

Tourist

Are there any plans to offer tutorials at least for the main functions of the Redfox products ?
Let me quote an announcement from times past:
We are pleased to introduce this link on our site in answer to customer requests to provide more information about using our products. We intend on expanding this offering at SlySoft.com to include not only the usage of the award-winning AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, but also CloneDVD mobile, product registration, and other things to supplement our support effort.

Here you will find helpful "getting started" videos showing the basic functionality of our products as well as how to perform some usage-related tasks to assist users who are a little unsure of certain procedures requiring more knowledge in Windows.

We at SlySoft are committed to providing you with the means to enjoy DVD and Blu-ray media the way you want, constantly seeking ways to improve our products, support "Fair-use" and make your movie experience even more enjoyable

For example even some free ffmpeg front-ends provide extensive help sections.

Are there any plans to offer tutorials at least for the main functions of the Redfox products ?
Let me quote an announcement from times past:

For example even some free ffmpeg front-ends provide extensive help sections.
I have not seen any tutorials prepared by RedFox for RedFox products but some excellent tutorials for CloneBD are appearing
as stickies in the CloneBD forums and the original tutorials produced by Slysoft for AnyDVD and CMDVD
are still available sorry I can't provide the reference at the moment.Management will have to answer the other matters you have raised.

Bump...
Is there any staff member out there willing to answer a simple question ?

Back