Having had CloneBD for quite a while (for it's cin* removal use), I decided a couple weeks ago to try utilizing the stripping/recoding features, as I owned a few discs that I had precessed using manual (and other) methods that ended up a bit 'rough', and there were several I simply hadn't spent time on. I processed several discs utilizing the version I had originally d/l'ed, 126.96.36.199. Everything worked pretty much as advertized, I figured out just how 'deep' (or not) to strip unwanted 'crud' out of the discs, and utilized several playback methods to 'sight check' the results before sucessfully burning to disc that was playable in standalone consumer players. But I did run into a couple that had problems properly processing (and that I couldn't quite figure out how to massage the program to work on them 'properly'), and as a new version (188.8.131.52) was available, I thought I'd give it a try. That version was a bit of a disaster. Part of the problem appeared to be the version of ffmpeg that was used in it (years ago I had run into problems with that when I was doing extensive recoding with various programs like handbrake etc.) so I uninstalled it and re-installed the 184.108.40.206 as it had worked 90% of the time. I did due diligence in rebooting the machine (fyi vista64) after I uninstalled and again after re-installing the 220.127.116.11, even though I didn't get any prompt to do so as like most Windows users of any era, rebooting after uninstalling or installing programs is an automatic thing to do. But guess what, the 18.104.22.168 did not return to the mostly stable operation. Although the program itself appeared to install (and run to a point) just fine, discs that had previously processed fine now failed to run the main movie from the main menu (which came up just fine; any extras and such run just fine from the menu, just the movie won't play, either stalling when started up (requiring the player program to be closed and re-started) or returning to the main menu. So okay, apparently the 22.214.171.124 put something in the machine which the uninstall program doesn't take out, leaving it to mess up 126.96.36.199, or the program itself simply cannot be 'rolled back' to the previous version, in which case one is really ***** if the programmer(s) mess up with a release. So, anyone run into this before, or ran into it recently, with what appears to be an inability to 'roll-back' the program to a more stable version, and what can be done to properly get the older version to run properly.