• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oblivion+obse profile problem

Astara_

I can get oblivion to work with game jackal, but I want to load the oblivion script extender first (a script extension engine for oblivion), which then loads oblivion.

I created a profile for oblivion stand-alone, first, then I went to create one running "obse_loader.exe", which loads a .dll in to memory, and then loads oblivion.

As soon as it loads oblivion -- it asks for my game CD again.

Not sure how to create a profile to make this work.

At the very least, shouldn't the fact that I already created an oblivion profile be 'caught' as soon as the obse loader launches it -- even if I didn't create a separate profile for the loader? (doesn't seem to be working, though, in any event)....

Any ideas on how to proceed?
FWIW, obse_loader from http://obse.silverlock.org/, is 'open source' and the source is included, so I wouldn't think it should be hard to get this to work, but how to do so, ... have tried several variations of options but no success so far.

Help???

Thanks!
Linda

Im not too sure there is an easy way to do this... however 2 things come to mind.

1) Change the start exe of the GJ profile to point to your script engine exe
-or-
2) Change the profile (via the profile's settings) to not launch the game (the profile will start, but the game will not launch), then start the script manually. FYI - you can also get GJ not to launch the game if you hold down the shift key when starting the profile.

Hope that helps.

Back