• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Oblivion crashing while opening

seath15

Hello, I appreciate any help or advice given in advance...

First off, I have a Dell XPS 630i running Windows Vista SP2 With all the updates.

500gb HD, 3gb ram, Nvidia 8800GT GFX card with latest driver updates, running 4.1.1.4 of Game Jackal Pro ( I believe thats the right version)

Im trying to make a profile for Oblivion GOTY Edition. Oblivion is version 1.1.0.425 because I cannot patch due to GOTY version. I used the universal No-DVD patch for my version and it seems to be working because i get past the part that did say insert disk. Now when i start the profile It loads oblivion but before it finishes showing the word bethesda it immediately crashes. Ive tried making another profile under the image setting to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 40678-895333831-4114.emulate.txt.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The first thing to do here is to try creating the profile with image mode enabled.
Let me know if you get any further with that. If not post the logs again and we'll take another look.

Also have you managed to profile other games?

And yes 4.1.1.4 is the latest.

Back