• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now You See Me US Bluray

epimns

Problem with this disc as well,not same problem as dvd exactly,with new version dvd is fixed,bluray though has similar problem as it was with another title "The Last Stand".Wrong playlist is selected while playback and if we decrypt original disc to files/folders it becomes 75gb about.

Logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.1.2_Info_D_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Problem with this disc as well,not same problem as dvd exactly,with new version dvd is fixed,bluray though has similar problem as it was with another title "The Last Stand".Wrong playlist is selected while playback and if we decrypt original disc to files/folders it becomes 75gb about.

Logfile attached

Delete contents of \BDMV\JAR\06000, then the file size will be normal.

Sure about the wrong playlist? With v7.3.1.2?

Playback with what kind of player?
How did you process the disc?

Delete contents of \BDMV\JAR\06000, then the file size will be normal.

Sure about the wrong playlist? With v7.3.1.2?

Playback with what kind of player?
How did you process the disc?

Thanks for quick reply,i wasnt expecting that fast and left home,
will get back as soon as possible and post back.

f we decrypt original disc to files/folders it becomes 75gb about.

It is a good idea to rip Blu-ray discs to IMAGE. Not folder.
You can convert an image to a folder within seconds - just mount it in VCD.

From the AnyDVD status in your logfile it is showing the following playlists as good -

561 - 01:50:29
705 - 01:55:21
710 - 01:51:08
763 - 01:55:21
838 - 02:04:48
913 - 01:56:20

Usually AnyDVD gets it right (sometimes a couple of bad are shown too)

Lionsgate Blu-ray press release, lists the Blu-ray at 115 minutes/125 minutes (theatrical/extended)

So my safe guess would be 705/763 are the theatrical cut (they are the same) and 838 is the extended cut.
561,710 & 913 I would say are incorrect and slipped through.

Edit - If you want to be 100% sure, playback the disc in a commercial BD software player (TMT/PDVD etc) with AnyDVD disabled or in a Standalone player if you have one.

Start playback of the movie from the menu and take a note of the runtime of the main movie, this has 2 cuts so you will want to playback/note the runtime of both.

With this particular disc, once you know the exact correct runtime it will narrow the playlist down to the correct one (maybe 2)

Last edited:
Blu-ray.com review of the US disc came up today and confirms the official run times are 01:55:21 and 02:04:48.

So 705/763 are the only correct theatrical cut playlists and 838 is the only correct extended cut playlist.

A quick question to the developers - is AnyDVD HD able to narrow the good playlists down anymore than it currently does? or has Screenpass protection just got more sophisticated lately?
It seems like listing 3 bad playlists in the status window/disc.inf could cause confusion for anybody who doesn't use a commercial player and kind of messes up any 3rd party programs that might read info from it.

This definitely seems to be the most annoying protection, it only seems to affect people who are trying to play the original disc/ISO with a non commercial player.
Other than to annoy those people I don't see this protection even being effective :mad:

netflix rental

Blu-ray.com review of the US disc came up today and confirms the official run times are 01:55:21 and 02:04:48.

So 705/763 are the only correct theatrical cut playlists and 838 is the only correct extended cut playlist.

A quick question to the developers - is AnyDVD HD able to narrow the good playlists down anymore than it currently does? or has Screenpass protection just got more sophisticated lately?
It seems like listing 3 bad playlists in the status window/disc.inf could cause confusion for anybody who doesn't use a commercial player and kind of messes up any 3rd party programs that might read info from it.

This definitely seems to be the most annoying protection, it only seems to affect people who are trying to play the original disc/ISO with a non commercial player.
Other than to annoy those people I don't see this protection even being effective :mad:

my redbox rental does not have any of the above (705, 763, 838, 01:55:21, 2:04:48) the closest is 01:55:22
what does all this mean? should i choose 01:55:22? or maybe netflix would be as above?

my redbox rental does not have any of the above (705, 763, 838, 01:55:21, 2:04:48) the closest is 01:55:22
what does all this mean? should i choose 01:55:22? or maybe netflix would be as above?

That's because it's a different disc.
Post a log file.

Hint 651.mpls :agree: time stamp 01:55:21 8)

That's because it's a different disc.
Post a log file.

clown_bd showed playlist 651 as 01:55:22, after compiling the .m2ts file was 01:55:21, the disc in ps3 (has "movie only" printed on it) only has one movie available of length 001:55:21, so i think i got the right one now

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.1.0_Info_X_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME.zip
    906.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
try updating to the latest release version

clown_bd showed playlist 651 as 01:55:22, after compiling the .m2ts file was 01:55:21, the disc in ps3 (has "movie only" printed on it) only has one movie available of length 001:55:21, so i think i got the right one now

Please always first update AnyDVD before you post a problem report.
Your version of AnyDVD didn't handle this disc correctly.
The latest version should show you a narrow choice of playlists in the status window.

I used 7320 to rip to image and burned to BD-R. Every time I try to play either the extended version or theatrical all I see is a black screen and 00:00:00 on my standalone Samsung BD Player. The movie never starts playing. This happens with Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 also when using AnyDVD in real-time in the background to remove the protection. Maybe I have a different version than what's been reported here?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_J_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I am getting pretty much the same problem, I can rip to image, then burn the image but once I watch the movie, after 21 seconds (or starting chapter 2), mine stops playing. This is in an Oppo BDP-93 and also on my computer using Nero Blu-Ray Player...Any ideas?

I ripped the Blu-Ray of "Now You See Me" to an .iso using My Movies 4.05 (build 6) with AnyDVDHD running. When I attempt to play, it goes through the previews and then displays the menu. After clicking "PLAY" I get a black screen and it hangs. I must kill it with Task Manager. I am using Total Media Theater 5.3.1.1.46 to play the .iso Then I turned on Speedmenu and tried again. This time the movie started, after selecting from speedmenu but after about 5 minutes a message popped up stating I can't run from a copy. It appears that AnyDVD did not remove the copy protection. I have attached 2 log files, for some reason AnyDVD created 2 files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_E_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.3.2.0_Info_F_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME.ziplog
    392.3 KB · Views: 3
What options do you have ticked in the Blu-ray section of AnyDVD HD?

I ripped the Blu-Ray of "Now You See Me" to an .iso using My Movies 4.05 (build 6) with AnyDVDHD running. When I attempt to play, it goes through the previews and then displays the menu. After clicking "PLAY" I get a black screen and it hangs. I must kill it with Task Manager. I am using Total Media Theater 5.3.1.1.46 to play the .iso Then I turned on Speedmenu and tried again. This time the movie started, after selecting from speedmenu but after about 5 minutes a message popped up stating I can't run from a copy. It appears that AnyDVD did not remove the copy protection. I have attached 2 log files, for some reason AnyDVD created 2 files.

I'm sorry, it seems there was a little mixup in the online database.
Now it should work properly, please try again.

I ripped it to iso on the hard drive and played it on a mounted virtual drive with CyberLink PowerDVD 12 and it worked.

I ripped it to iso on the hard drive and played it on a mounted virtual drive with CyberLink PowerDVD 12 and it worked.

Just FYI: you do know, that playing the disc directly with AnyDVD running in the background would have the same effect? (No difference between that and the lengthy process of copying to an ISO, mounting and then playing - for testing, it's just so much quicker, to simply play the disc with AnyDVD running).

I'm sorry, it seems there was a little mixup in the online database.
Now it should work properly, please try again.

I re-ripped the Blu-Ray and now it is working perfectly. Thank for the tip.

Back