Now this this funny!...And people cry about a discount here!

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by Badnews, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Badnews

Badnews Guest

DVDFab x86 v10.0.6.5 Alien: Covenant BD+ error
    Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Reported eight weeks ago, still not supported.

I'm very very disappointed.

Very very very disappointed.

BTW: The complaint isn't made by me, They suck because i'm lifetime that crap also but it is funny. We will fix it before your next birthday :)

2. StoneyJSG

StoneyJSG Well-Known Member

I was about to buy dvdfab blu ray copy for my laptop since I already have passkey on it. Now after reading this, I might reconsider.

3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

DVDFab has pathetic BD+ support. For many years. (Un) fortunately BD+ is only used by Fox.

4. StoneyJSG

Thanks for the info James! I didn't know this, time to steer away from fab then. I also thought all blu ray discs were standard BD+ protected like all DVD's are CSS protected.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

all commercial blu-rays usually use AACS (the blu-ray version of DVD's CSS). Everything else BD+, Sony BD-J, screenpass is extra and requires additional licensing for the studios.

6. StoneyJSG

Interesting. So AACS is the blu ray cousin to CSS. All this time I thought BD+ was the CSS relative, then again I just got into burning blu ray a week or 2 ago.

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Never to old to learn ;-). Even an advanced user as myself, I don't come close to the knowledge of people like Pete or @James when it comes to this technical stuff

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

8. StoneyJSG

That is understandable, as Pete and James are the kings of the movie disc.