• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now this this funny!...And people cry about a discount here!

B

Badnews

DVDFab x86 v10.0.6.5 Alien: Covenant BD+ error
Yesterday, 06:57 PM

Reported eight weeks ago, still not supported.

I'm very very disappointed.

Very very very disappointed.

BTW: The complaint isn't made by me, They suck because i'm lifetime that crap also but it is funny. We will fix it before your next birthday :)

I was about to buy dvdfab blu ray copy for my laptop since I already have passkey on it. Now after reading this, I might reconsider.

DVDFab has pathetic BD+ support. For many years. (Un) fortunately BD+ is only used by Fox.

Thanks for the info James! I didn't know this, time to steer away from fab then. I also thought all blu ray discs were standard BD+ protected like all DVD's are CSS protected.

all commercial blu-rays usually use AACS (the blu-ray version of DVD's CSS). Everything else BD+, Sony BD-J, screenpass is extra and requires additional licensing for the studios.

Interesting. So AACS is the blu ray cousin to CSS. All this time I thought BD+ was the CSS relative, then again I just got into burning blu ray a week or 2 ago.

Never to old to learn ;-). Even an advanced user as myself, I don't come close to the knowledge of people like Pete or @James when it comes to this technical stuff

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

That is understandable, as Pete and James are the kings of the movie disc.

Back