• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not Ripping Video

GAstorino

Tried to rip a new adult video to my hard drive and using the latest beta. At 88% mark I get an error message and then I have to shut the program down.

"PS 10 VOBU 4 1902133 200 Clone 6". Not sure what this means.

Any clues?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E__VOL_2_MILTON_TWINS_6_SCENES_.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 17
Tried something else

Tried Clone DVD and got same error as just Any DVD Ripper.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 33
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
I notice a number of things...

From your logs:

WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 54, absoluteSector 2246433
Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 3
State steps: 1 (max: 39)
Highest steps: 25
Highest total steps: 723
Highest Button depth: 2
Total count: 25
Total cell count: 45
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 453, absoluteSector 2246832
Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 4
State steps: 1 (max: 39)
Highest steps: 25
Highest total steps: 748
Highest Button depth: 2
Total count: 25
Total cell count: 46
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 458, absoluteSector 2246837

WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 1206, absoluteSector 2247585
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 853, absoluteSector 2247232
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 848, absoluteSector 2247227
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 848, absoluteSector 2247227
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 54, absoluteSector 2246433

We definitely have some problems here.

Now, let's move on to the status window:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.6.1)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-760A 1.07 08/18/0715:10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2270032 sectors (4433 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: _VOL_2_MILTON_TWINS_6_SCENES_
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
AI scan forced, heuristic scan detected no protection!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Is this an original disc or is this a copy of an original disc. The lack of protection, the fact that it is a single layer disc, the volume name of the disc, and the navpack errors make me suspect that this is not an original disc. If it isn't an original disc then how was it created?

Lastly, you have a known problematic filter installed. This filter is installed with Intervideo software including WinDVD among others. I would recommend removing the filter.

Iviaspi (system32\drivers\iviaspi.sys), Version: 1.0.0.0 (1.0.0.0)
Company: InterVideo, Inc.
Product: InterVideo ASPI Shell
Copyright: InterVideo, Inc. 1999-2003. All rights reserved.
Description: InterVideo ASPI Shell
FileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0
ProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 0

You should be able to remove this and have no issues using WinDVD if that is what installed it.

1. Create a backup of your registry
  2. Download ImgBurn (freeware) here: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download.
  3. Start ImgBurn and go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order....
  4. Select "Iviaspi". Click Remove Selected Filter. Click OK.
  5. Reboot

Refer here for a list of some of the known problematic filters: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=15536

Ripping video

Yes this is an original Disk that I purchased. Seems to play and I copied with DVD Fab all the way through so don't know what is going on when using my Any Dvd.

Yes this is an original Disk that I purchased. Seems to play and I copied with DVD Fab all the way through so don't know what is going on when using my Any Dvd.

DVDFab's success isn't really relevant here.

Make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.1.9: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe

Since the disc has no protections do me a favor and try the following:

1. In the CloneDVD preferences check the box next to Use File System instead of Internal I/O
  2. Exit CloneDVD.
  3. Restart CloneDVD
  4. Disable AnyDVD
  5. Put the disc in the drive and try now.
  6. When you are done attempting to copy the disc go back and uncheck the Use File System instead of Internal I/O setting in CloneDVD.
  7. Exit CloneDVD and restart it before copying any other discs.

Does this work?

Last edited:
No Rip

Did the steps and it stilled failed with 88% with same error message.

Did the steps and it stilled failed with 88% with same error message.

I sent a Private Message to James immediately after you posted. There's not much else I can do.

Edit: That said, you should still remove that iviaspi filter from your registry, as Drinklyeanddie mentioned.

Last edited:
Not Ripping

I did the Any Dvd Image Ripper and that seemed to copy the DVD just fine. Wonder if some new copy protection. Did remove the filter thanks.

I did the Any Dvd Image Ripper and that seemed to copy the DVD just fine. Wonder if some new copy protection. Did remove the filter thanks.

Please provide a Clonedvd log:

Provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

a)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
b)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
c) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
d) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
e) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
f) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
j) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
k) click "upload"
l) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

The output from the AnyDVD ripper and CloneDVD should be the same and errors definitely show up in the log files.

Unless there's a difference in output between "rip video dvd to harddisk" and "rip to image" . . . :confused:

Yes... true. The Rip to Image is more aimed at BD/HD stuff so it's possible it's not getting hung up on what CloneDVD does. I suspect that Rip Video DVD to Harddisk... would fail just as CloneDVD does.

I sent a Private Message to James immediately after you posted. There's not much else I can do.

Edit: That said, you should still remove that iviaspi filter from your registry, as Drinklyeanddie mentioned.

Or just use CloneCD.

CloneDVD Logs

I have attached the logs from Clone DVD after the error. Thanks

Attachments

• AdultDVD1.txt
    2 KB · Views: 15
  • AdultDVD2.txt
    2 KB · Views: 4
Back