• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Noob Question

Some more input

I own two copies of Game Jackal v2.9.18.610. Here is something I noticed, maybe you already know this? I am having the same issue "this profile is not licensed to this game jackal installation", but only on one PC. The problem began right after I added a new Hard Drive which changed the drive letters around.

Maybe, if I uninstall Game Jackal and reinstall that might work? I just wanted your input before I tryed anything.

Thanks!

I own two copies of Game Jackal v2.9.18.610. Here is something I noticed, maybe you already know this? I am having the same issue "this profile is not licensed to this game jackal installation", but only on one PC. The problem began right after I added a new Hard Drive which changed the drive letters around.

Maybe, if I uninstall Game Jackal and reinstall that might work? I just wanted your input before I tryed anything.

Thanks!

Still new at this as it was just now updated to support vista 64 bit OS's but I think you are thinking correctly.

Thanks!

Also, try to re-install your license since that can also cause it.

Thanks for the feed back!

I got it to work by uninstalling GJ and reinstalling. I tryed to just reapply the the License key first and that did not work.

But now I have the task of adding about 12 profiles again. :(

Back