• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Problem, Just a chat/thread.

cotton61

Hello all, New to the forum so just posting about my Any DVD & DVD2 etc. First off I am not computer savvy anymore... modern technology has passed me by the last few years. The comp I am currently on has Windows XP on it even.... I do have a laptop with windows 7... lol. I had the old Slysoft software... when they were forced to shut down I tried the trial version of redfox... I liked it but just didn't burn very many dvd's anymore so just kind of forgot about it all. Now it's getting cold out and I am inside more so I wanted to burn a few disks for myself and one of my daughters. I have always tried to support a site like this being I have belonged to sites years ago that dealt with DTV and Dish network... so I bought the full package offered me yesterday... Now here's the nice part... as soon as I placed my order I got an email and the Red Fox appeared in my tray immediately. I tried using it right then with an old DVD and it copied and wrote the disk with NO problems. I found another email later with my Keys... had to use laptop to get winzip to work because this old comp will not open winzip... I guess I am just lucky as all get out that my new software came out of the chute working like a charm... hope any and all updates do also... Thank's to all of you for the good work!!! Cotton61

Back