• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No connection to Game Jackal server - contact support

Astara_

Unable to connect to the Game Jackal server.
Please contact support. Error - Exception occurred with client connection test. Error no connection available.

Well, here I am...why is it broken?

FWIW -- the service Was running (looked), but nevertheless,
uninstalled product, and reinstalled and rebooted as directed.

:bang:Same same.

Wazzup?

Win7SP1-x64, "it ran last time I tried it..."... but since it doesn't work with Oblivion due to it being run by the script launcher, I'm not usually able to take advantage of it... :(

I was trying to make profile for AOE 2,Age Of Kings, when it would not finish loading the game. But it did go back and show a profile was created. The profile would never start the program. Now the game program will neither work with the disk or Jackal. Set Jackal to set back to original shortcut and then removed profile. Still would not start. Rebooted PC. Reinstalled game from CD. Still no help. Jackal will not even uninstalled from my computer. I get: unable to create temp file. Setup aborted. Then an error code 5: Access is denied.
It did create working profiles for AOE, AOE Expansion( conquerors ).
Win7 64bit sp1. DVD drive, Tried to restore ( 6 times ) from within windows 4 times and 2 before windows started up at functions screen, to before I installed Jackal, but with no luck.

P.S. I also get the connect to server, contact support. Is there really support people?

Last edited:
Your firewall is blocking it. I have the same problem when I block the network with my firewall.

Tim

Back