• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Autodetection of DVD Movies

rsuchocki

I have lost the ability to autodetect DVD movies once they are inserted into my DVD player. If i select the properties of the DVD drive and look under autoplay, there is not a selection for DVD movies and if the system should ask what program to play the movie or to default to a specific DVD programto play the movie. Any ideas on how I can solve this problem? As of right now, I am required to start the DVD program then select the drive the movie is in to get it to play. I also have found that my system does not auto detect music CD. I am required to run my player and the select the CD to play the music tracks. My OS is WindowsXP Home SP2. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Robert :bang:

Last edited:
Back