• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

no audio

jensen101

I burnt a disk on a Verbitim disk and plaayed it on a cd player and now when try to lay it on my stereo at home it will not play but will play on computer. What gives

I burnt a disk on a Verbitim disk and plaayed it on a cd player and now when try to lay it on my stereo at home it will not play but will play on computer. What gives

Are we talking about an audio cd?

Or dvd movie?

What software did you use to burn the audio? There are several reasons why your CD player doesn't recognize the CD. The most obvious would be that the CD Player doesn't recognize the format.

Back