• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Audio with anydvd hd 7.1.6.0

chefpj

I installed Any dvd hd today rebooted the machine started media center TMT5 and no audio. HDMI connection show speakers not connected. I uninstall Any dvd hd rebooted the system and all the sounds came back. What up? configuration I tried multiple machine both window 8 64bit and windows 7 64bit. I can duplicate the problem in all machine. most of the machines are Nvidia graphics card with the latest drivers. Audio is routed through the graphics card. I also have 1 AMD radeon 6800 series same problem. let me know if there is a fix.

Thanks

Last edited:
This is a known bug with the latest TMT5 build (5.3.1.172) and 7.1.5.5; it apparently wasn't fixed with 7.1.6.0 or the latest betas, but I'm sure the boys in Antigua are working on it. TMT6 and the pre-Cinavia build of TMT5 (5.3.1.146) don't have this problem.

I installed Any dvd hd today rebooted the machine started media center TMT5 and no audio. HDMI connection show speakers not connected. I uninstall Any dvd hd rebooted the system and all the sounds came back. What up? configuration I tried multiple machine both window 8 64bit and windows 7 64bit. I can duplicate the problem in all machine. most of the machines are Nvidia graphics card with the latest drivers. Audio is routed through the graphics card. I also have 1 AMD radeon 6800 series same problem. let me know if there is a fix.

Thanks

Try to disable the Cinavia fix and reboot. Is audio back to normal now?

back working

I down loaded the latest beta, installed it rebooted the machine, same problem. Here is the weird part if I do not use media center to play the movies but, TMT6 everything works fine but if I use media center no audio on blu ray dvd works fine. When I disable cinavia detection and reboot sound is back on. hope this helps

got it working

I uninstalled TMT5 and TMT6 uninstalled anydvd then rebooted the machine. reinstall anydvd 7.1.6.2 beta then installed TMT6 enable Cinavia, rebooted and now everything is working.8)

Back