• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No audio on burned BD

azwatsonw

I have BBC Top Gear Season 16 3-Disc set. I burned disc 1 - complete copy, read in and burn in second BD drive. The process took about 4 hours and reported success - so I didn't save the log file. Playing the copy looks great - but there is NO audio... I am attempting another partial burn, this time using a BD-RW.

Update on 'No Audio'

I did another burn, this time a partial and using a BD-RW disc. The burn completed successfully and again - No Audio - when playback using Corel WinDVD Pro 11. I played both the BD-RW copy and the BD disc from within the CloneBD player and both have audio. I tried the BD disc in the Sony BD player in the living room and the audio also plays there. Apparently, Corel WinDVD Pro 11 has a problem with the copies. Sorry for the error...

I had the same problem. I went to the BD/stream folder and clicked on the movie m2ts file. It played with sound. However, the burned BD had no sound. I then took the m2ts file and TSmuxer to make a new BDMV folder. Burning that folder had the sound. In TSmuxer, I noticed two exact AC3 files. I deleted one and the proceeded to successfully burn the BD. This program is a work in progress and more like a alpha version. Too many bugs of which this is only one. One important note: Cinavia was removed and the disc played good sound, a saving grace..

Update to the latest version, if the discs you were using used Dolby TrueHD there was an issue with previous versions the that could cause the no sound/wrong sound issue.

1053 has a first attempt at fixing this issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I had the same problem. I went to the BD/stream folder and clicked on the movie m2ts file. It played with sound. However, the burned BD had no sound. I then took the m2ts file and TSmuxer to make a new BDMV folder. Burning that folder had the sound. In TSmuxer, I noticed two exact AC3 files. I deleted one and the proceeded to successfully burn the BD. This program is a work in progress and more like a alpha version. Too many bugs of which this is only one. One important note: Cinavia was removed and the disc played good sound, a saving grace..
Mia Culpa!!! The fault was with my Blu-Ray player Total Media Player 3. I was able to get sound using Splash and VLC. That is good news! The program is improving but, I feel like a beta tester more than a user. Still too many basic problems. Imagine someone paying $100.00 to be a beta tester! They do have Cinavia under control and that's a good thing.

Last edited:
Back