• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nflix only first 2 minutes are working fine

This is the list of 2 minutes problem from me:
  • Friends with benefits
  • American Pie Presents - The naked mile
  • Angels & deamons
  • Christmas with the Kranks
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • White House Down
  • Tears of the Sun
If you need any logs, just let me know.

I had this problem when I want to download 1080p movies at the beginning of the week but now these same movies are shown only in 540p, I don't see a resolution higher but it works in 540p, these shown in 1080p works very well after 2 minutes (maybe the 1.2.8.0 corrects this).

I tried a few episodes of SWAT Season 1 and first two Karate Kids movies with a different application and it works fine past 2 minutes.
AS and the other app both grab from my local CDN, so it's an app localized issue.

I've found that the problem persists with the following:
  • Itaewon Class episodes 1-4
  • King's Affection episodes 1 and 10
Weird that it's only specific episodes in the series. I am downloading at 1080p.

"Don't Look Up" worked no problem past 2 minutes, as did a random choice of "Bill Burr: You People Are All the Same", and episode 1 of "Roman Empire" (entire season worked as I was typing this out).
SWAT season 1: episode 1 does not work (nor does the rest of the season).
Log file attached to maybe compare what worked and didn't.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    450.9 KB · Views: 0
Netflix won't even open anymore. Total Shutdown. Happened about 3 hours ago. Log File Attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.0.astlog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Using AS1283, the subtitles are back but this issue is not resolved for me. Instead of downloading Full HD which is only decrypted the first two minutes, this version does not offer Full HD to download anymore for the titles failing before.

Last edited:
Trying to download the new movie of hilda - "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream".

finished season01 of peaky blinders (720p), season01 of gilmore girls (720p), dont look up (1080p) all on NF yesterday. all subtitles downloaded and all files play fine.

Last edited:
(USA - Texas, Current version 1.2.8.3, No VPN).
Hey, just in case it is of aid, I had noticed with 1.2.8.0 that Netflix had opened up 1920x1080 on a lot of shows that were originally limited to 960x540. I downloaded a bunch of them (no issue downloading). upon further observation, I found that almost (like 20 out of 22, and the 2 could fall under the always working 1920x1080 netflix shows, so may not be related) had the 2 minute mark failure.
I noticed with 1.2.8.3, that many of these now were limited to 960x540 again, and after downloading, seemed to work fine.

I then noticed that The Lovely Bones, still had 1920x1080 available, for which I downloaded it. Checking it showed it to have the same 2 minute failure from previous. I then proceeded to download the 960x540 version (not the highest for this particular movie, but still available). This version worked without a problem. So, I would deduce that it has something to do with not filtering out the higher resolutions for some movies (however ya'll do it) like was previously done. 1.2.8.3 seems to resolve the availability of most of these higher resolutions again (like pre 1.2.8.0 did) for the ones that didn't work (obviously not all of them, but out of the 20 I mentioned redoing again, only Lovely Bones still had 1920x1080 available, but still not working).

Hope this info is of use. if more is needed on my end let me know.

PS Happy Holidays! :)

Back