• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NF... Some Videos DL's Are Not Playable

kuhnglobal1

I have a quick question for the Forum members, and have yet to pull a log file, as I am uncertain it is an Anystream error. If others are having this issue, then I shall get the Log file for RedFox to look at. They have enough on their plate currently, right? I am grateful of them.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with NF Downloaded content being unplayable after the first few minutes the movie begins? The Audio continues, but the video errors out. Is this something new from NF?

Two movies that exhibit this are:
  • Hell or High Water
  • Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
I have attempted DL'ing them three times now with the same result on the file. I am successful with other DL's from NF, just not these two so far.

Sounds familiar ... and is probably connected to the DRM issue.
What AS version are you using?
Can't try it myself due to wrong region.

I have a quick question for the Forum members, and have yet to pull a log file, as I am uncertain it is an Anystream error. If others are having this issue, then I shall get the Log file for RedFox to look at. They have enough on their plate currently, right? I am grateful of them.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with NF Downloaded content being unplayable after the first few minutes the movie begins? The Audio continues, but the video errors out. Is this something new from NF?

• Hell or High Water
  • Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
I have attempted DL'ing them three times now with the same result on the file. I am successful with other DL's from NF, just not these two so far.

I'm using AS 1.2.9.2 beta and the highest resolution available for those two movies is 960x540. If you are using an older version of AS where 1080p was an option then the issue is most likely due to the current DRM issue which is why 1080p isn't listed in 1.2.9.2 since it can't currently be decrypted by AS at full HD resolution. For NF it was previously reported for some 1080p movies that the first 2 minutes had video but then the video was messed up after about the 2 minute mark. Hopefully the dev's are getting close to having an update for us that restores full HD downloads again for content using the new DRM on AP and NF. :)

Sounds familiar ... and is probably connected to the DRM issue.
What AS version are you using?
Can't try it myself due to wrong region.
I'm using AS 1.2.9.2 beta and the highest resolution available for those two movies is 960x540. If you are using an older version of AS where 1080p was an option then the issue is most likely due to the current DRM issue which is why 1080p isn't listed in 1.2.9.2 since it can't currently be decrypted by AS at full HD resolution. For NF it was previously reported for some 1080p movies that the first 2 minutes had video but then the video was messed up after about the 2 minute mark. Hopefully the dev's are getting close to having an update for us that restores full HD downloads again for content using the new DRM on AP and NF. :)

Thanks for the confirmation, my friends. (y) I went back to 1.2.8.0 until the 1080p is cured... lol. We are still able to DL a few things in the mean time. :D

Thank you RedFox for all you are doing for us. Truly, you are all amazing! :thankyou:

<<Is anyone else experiencing issues with NF Downloaded content being unplayable after the first few minutes the movie begins? The Audio continues, but the video errors out. Is this something new from NF?

• Hell or High Water
  • Ghosts of Girlfriends Past>>
Just tried downloading these two NF videos and both downloaded at 1080p but crashed within 2-3 mins (Any Stream Plus 1284 64 Bit USA).

<<Is anyone else experiencing issues with NF Downloaded content being unplayable after the first few minutes the movie begins? The Audio continues, but the video errors out. Is this something new from NF?

• Hell or High Water
Just tried downloading these two NF videos and both downloaded at 1080p but crashed within 2-3 mins (Any Stream Plus 1284 64 Bit USA).

• Hell or High Water

Thank you for the verification, my friend. :) Much appreciated.

Back