• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved NF - New Error (?) I never encountered

SCChi

I was downloading "knight Rider" (I know no one is perfect :ROFLMAO:). Everything was working as expected (ie perfectly) until the following error appeared in the log:

[Debug] [netflix] Requesting season 70025548 (ie Knight Rider Season 2)
00:13:37.213 - [Notice] [netflix] Request playlist
00:13:37.434 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error retrieving manifest: Error parsing MSL encodable.
00:13:37.677 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error retrieving manifest: Error parsing MSL encodable.
00:13:37.920 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error retrieving manifest: Error parsing MSL encodable.

I did close and relaunched AS without resolving the issue. This error occurs for any request in Netflix using AS whereas it is working perfectly outside AS with a browser session.
I am using AS v 1.4.7.0 without VPN and I am located in US.
It is working perfectly for AP, P+, HBO, Hulu and D+

Not perfect? Bite your tongue! Knight Rider is a masterpiece of 80's drama!

I pulled it not to long back without issue. I know that does not help you but what will is if you post a logfile so others can see.

DQ, thank you for the log file suggestion. I checked the log content and I discovered that during the session, I was logout in AS. I did resolve the issue doing a hard logout in AS (AS crashed at this point), relaunching AS, and relogging to my NF account. Everything is working now.
Note: I consider Knight Rider as one of my favorite show and as good as Airwolf

Back