• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Next version of CloneDVD...

xCharvelx416

When ripping with CloneDVD.. it would be really nice to see these additional features added:

A check box that allows the drive to be "ejected" when finished. I know there is a pop up window that has this feature, but I will get back to that here in a minute.

A check box that allows the program to be closed.

These to be added to the option of "Shut down the computer when done".

Sometimes, during different scenarios, these check boxes will come in quite handy. If you take a look at ImgBurn, they have these options. Allowing the person to finish what they are doing, and then continue on with what they need to do next.

Some of us may need to, just eject the disk, which the pop up window will come into effect if no box is selected, but if there is a box, it will automatically do so, so we can insert a new disk with no clicks of the mouse.

Some of us may need to, eject the disk and close the program. As the last disk is complete, we no longer need to have the program running... but don't need the program to shut down the system.

Just a thought... 8)

Last edited:
I know they read this board. ;)

EDIT:
And if CloneDVD was bought through us (which is basically an "OEM-Version"), our support is in charge, not elby's. That's part of the deal.
Fair enough :)

I will contact them as well.

And it's why I posted here too.. because they do read the board, and yes James, my version was purchased thru Slysoft.

8)

Back