• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NeweMovie "The Circle"

Using CloneDVD2 is perfectly fine to create an iso, some use the anydvd ripper to do that which is NOT fine :)

I no longer run Vista.. I have a couple of rigs.. One triple boots (win 7, 8.1, and 10), and one is a win 7 only. I'm not sure if either win 7 installs have KB3033929 installed. Both have SP1 installed.
The beta will not (well, should not) install, if you don't fulfill the pre reqs. The installer will (should) abort with a more or less meaningful message.

EDIT: But you really should run the latest release, 8.1.7.0, which has the latest changes for DVDs.

I am using AnyDVD HD 8.1.7.0 to decode The Circle. When I put the DVD in , my VLC Player auto runs and the movie plays fine. When I try to use Handbrake to generate an mp4 it generates the output file but stops after about 1 second. This is the first DVD I have ever tried that did not work. Any ideas? Here is the output info:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.7.0, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.02 N000100SIK96G8JE142
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_CIRCLE
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 33 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Here's an idea! Read the stickies at the top of the forum.

Well... that's a first for me, but thanks for pointing me to the answer!

And set your drive hardware region while you're at it.

EXIT ANYDVD COMPLETELY before you go into device manager.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back