• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

newegg.com deal on Onkyo TX-SR876 receiver (coupon code expires June 26)

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
I don't live in the U.S., so I don't know if this is a good deal (but it seems reasonable).

But if you want an Onkyo TX-SR876 receiver, I'm told that you can get $700 off at Newegg.com if you use RECEIVER6227 in the promo code box on the checkout page. The promo code expires June 26th.

This is one of Onkyo's higher-end receivers. I guess if the code works, the receiver is $999.99 USD before shipping and taxes.

I haven't tested to see if the coupon code works, since I don't have a newegg.com account (no point since I don't live in the U.S.).

Last edited:
Wow, good call. From a quick check on google, it seems most reputable stores are still selling it close to the $1700 price point.

It does work, BTW.
3662552994_7da4d492f8_o.png

I don't live in the U.S., so I don't know if this is a good deal (but it seems reasonable).

But if you want an Onkyo TX-SR876 receiver, I'm told that you can get $700 off at Newegg.com if you use RECEIVER6227 in the promo code box on the checkout page. The promo code expires June 26th.

This is one of Onkyo's higher-end receivers. I guess if the code works, the receiver is $999.99 USD before shipping and taxes.

I haven't tested to see if the coupon code works, since I don't have a newegg.com account (no point since I don't live in the U.S.).

That is a "flagship" receiver, I wish I had a extra grand laying around

ocgw

peace

Back