• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbie- Cannot run Dual Screen when playing BluRay

Disregard my last yell for help...
I resolved the issue
I downloaded the latest DirectX

the Pop-up messages does NOT happen anymore

Thanks Samuri!!!!!

Media Player Classic works!!!!!!
the OTHER screen does NOT black out....

So what does this mean???

It means that it's not using the HDCP protection that some other players force on when playing Blu-rays whether they are copy protected or not.

Adbear...thankyou very much....
this is interesting....

Media Player Classic works....but I have no navigation controls meaning forward to next chapter or reverse to previous chapter.

when I play the Bluray it goes STRAIGHT to playing the movie...not menu options...

I"m not complaining....!!!! hehe:rock:

Thankyou very much to all of you...

Yea, that is the limitation of MPC-HC...it only does the main movie. But, it did confirm what we were thinking for the commercial players. So that's "good" I guess. :)

EDIT: Wait, you have no chapters??? How are you opening the movie?

Thanks Samuri
I open movie by going into Open the scroll down to computer then click on the drive that has my movie in it.

Yes no chapters....
when I open the movie...it just starts to play. No Navigation Control. Only pause / play / and stop. No forward to next chapter or previous chapter.

I can fast forward and fast rewind and I can drag the icon which represents the movie play location. But that is about it....

Ty

Um, that's pretty whacked. I always get chapters when I use it. I'm not sure what could affect that tbh. If I find anything I'll let you know.

thanks Samuri

Not sure if this matters. I am using 64bit Media Player Classic.
Only because my OS is Win7 64bit

Ty

Last edited:
I just played a REGULAR dvd utilizing Media Player Classic.
I have FULL FUNCTIONALITY of the Navigation Controls.

Something has do with the BluRay that PREVENTS me using the Navigation Controls (ability to Forward to next or previous Chapters) as stated earlier in this thread
:bang:

Back