• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New version won't allow core audio selection, only ac3

Jim6592

I just started copy of Unbroken. It has Atmos audio. The option for core audio was grayed out, not selectable? Had to use AC3. This mat be OK?? Will see if I get 5.1 audio.

I just started copy of Unbroken. It has Atmos audio. The option for core audio was grayed out, not selectable? Had to use AC3. This mat be OK?? Will see if I get 5.1 audio.

Which one is "new version"?

Which one is "new version"?

I watch this forum every day. I always have the latest download. I see there is another new version today. I got a working copy, but it said it was dolby 5.1 not ac3??? It's stranger still! I at least got a working copy! looks like 1035 is what I was using.

I watch this forum every day. I always have the latest download. I see there is another new version today. I got a working copy, but it said it was dolby 5.1 not ac3??? It's stranger still! I at least got a working copy! looks like 1035 is what I was using.

"dolby 5.1" IS ac3 :)

Your version was 1035, but at the time I read your post, 1036 was the latest, so it's always better to actually state the version.

The problem with "audio core" being grayed out may be due to a problem with the cache files. There's a fix for that coming up in 1.0.3.7.

Back