• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New system build needs new burner

Shirva

Hello, building a new system and looking for a Blue-Ray burner that will work good with SlySoft products. My current DVD burner is a LG and had no problems. When I look at the LG site for current models, I see this: BH14NS40.

Any problems with it? Is so, what do u recommend?

Thanks in advance,
Shirva

AnyDVD works with any and all drives. As long as windows sees it, anydvd should see the drive too. LG Drives are excellent, but be aware that if your looking at ripping blu-rays to HDD you might be better of with the BH12 series. The BH14 is affected by "riplock" (a method do slow down the ripping of commercial blu-rays to encourage users to "go to the store if the ripping takes too long". yeah right), and it cannot be removed with MCSE currently due to internal hardware changes vs the BH12 series.

Back