• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Releases - [R2][BE, Dutch]

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
In order to help you guys at SlySoft out i've decided to do my share in providing logfiles for the great product of AnyDVD HD which i've been using for a while now.

In this topic i'll be providing regular updates with logfiles. Each time new logs are attached this topic will be bumped if needed. Enjoy the first blu-ray logfile. Keep up the good work Peer, James and everyone over at SS.

-- Logfile(s) 14/11/2009 --

Crank 2 - High Voltage (Hyper Tension 2)

2 new logs.

When inserting Passengers (the one with anne hathaway) anydvd alerted it needed to update a critical component in order to finish decrypting. Not updating would result in not being able to decrypt. It did not say wich component needed to be updated.

Logfiles below of
Anne Hathaway's : Passengers
Operation Valkyrie

it had to download the key to decypt the disc, which it has done

-- 20/11/2009 --

Terminator Salvation Added

Transformers 2

New Files: Transformers 2 - 2 disc special edition.

first file is : feature film, 2nd is special features

Below are logfiles for all 4 seasons of Prison Break : The Complete Collection + the movie "The Final Break" (tall box, couldnt find an image)
The logfiles were created before the next build was available. I have to add though, that when the discs were inserted without advd running, the drive "saw" them but i could not see the content. Only with ADVD running was i able to see the folders on it. Probably due to my drive being the GGW-H20L (nearly or already a year old, and no new firmware is made). A new drive has been ordered. If wanted i can provide new logfiles when my LG BH08LS20 has arrived.

-----
Season 1 = Region A & B, all others A,B & C

Last edited:
Final Disc season 1 + season 2

final discs season 2 + season 3

[NOTE FOR SEASON 3] : ADVD recognised the discs as being Region A. This is INCORRECT. All discs are region FREE as mentioned each time on the discs itself (A,B&C symbol) and also on the disc. Why this is so, i dont know but my standalone player plays em perfectly.

Last edited:
final discs season 3 + season 4

final discs season 4 + the movie "The final break". Note the movie logfile is labled as "24", this is no error. When the disc is inside the drive, the disc is labeled that way too. Prob production error.

New File: G.I.Joe: Rise of the Cobra.

New File : Battlestar Gallactica - The Plan

New file : District 9

Note on this release it has multiple directories on it concerning the PS3 ! ?

PS3_CONTENT, PS3_UPDATE, PS3_VPRM and a file PS3_DISC.SFB on the disc root.

Edge of Darkness

No BD+ / AACS 17 / R free

Precious: No BD+ / AACS 17 / Rfree
Where the wild things are: no BD+ / AACS 15 / Rfree

Orphan: No BD+ / AACS 16 / RFree

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.6.3_Info_E_ORPHAN.zip
    115.8 KB · Views: 3
Daybreakers: no BD+ / AACS 17 / Rfree

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.6.3_Info_E_DAYBREAKERS.zip
    147.8 KB · Views: 2