• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question New Provider Release Notes Suggestion

DQ

Just a mention here. All the new providers are awesome even if I cannot use some of them. It's just great to see in general as I know how thrilled it's going to make a lot of folks. But if when you guys release one, just in the post's release notes, can you just mention which country/region it's technically for?

I know this is very nitpicky and clearly it is not at all a big deal but it would be super convenient. Even if you go to a site it's difficult sometimes to know what country/region it is deigned for work workable with.

Thanks!

I concur. It would be nice to try my VPN with these new providers but where do I start?

I can see the issue and it has been said or known where the providers like WOW and CW are. As for Joyn, it is a german site.

Back