• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New or already on your list or perhaps already available and I am too stupid?

sheesh

I have had AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD2 for ages and really alwaysd have been very pleased with their features and usability.
So I did not even think about NOT getting CloneBD when it got released. After a couple of rips from my BDs I have now realized that there is the one ort other feature I am missing which would make the handling (certainly for me) much better.

1. When wanting to select the right movie track, I suddenly stumble across more than one movie in the selction... but I have no idea which is the right one.
I am missing a kind of preview to see or hear which is the right one I want to select (e.g. a cinema version, a director's cut, the standard version or the most annoying part being when the movie is being commented by the director? ... and all of it on the same BD).
How am I to know which is which (it is not stated in the title slection)?!

2. When wanting to select the right undertitle, I can see the numerous languages available, but get e.g. 2x German and 2x English! So what is the difference between the two German options or the two English options? Is the f´difference that one is a forced version and the other is not? If so, a comment would be good.

Those are the first two suggestions for improvement from my side (besides the two CloneBD 'crashes' I have already posted).

Looking forward to further positive solutions from your side.:clap:
Thanks!

1. Already possible. Hover over the title in question, a play icon will appear. Click on it

2. It can be anything, from normal and directors comments, to normal and descriptive.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back