• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Nero Showtime v4.3.2.0 released March 12, 08

metal69

I always shrink the main movie m2ts file using tsremux, keeping the Video track & highest quality audio track only, then play back with nero showtime v4.2.3.0 from hard drive.

With the new v4.3.2.0 m2ts files with DTS, DTS-HD, wont open any more.

So I went back to the old version v4.2.3.0 all m2ts audio tracks work now except for TrueHD.

TrueHD audio will not work with nero showtime from a shrinked m2ts file, never has. I even tried to shrink the m2ts file by using TSREMUX and convert the m2ts file to blu-ray format and open with powerdvd v7.3.3319a from folder. But the TrueHD track will only play with 2.0 channels in powerdvd.

Nero has a new DTS plugin I purchased the DTS plug-in and it did not help m2ts playback with v4.3.2.0. This plug-in does not apply if you have already have the Blu-ray video plug-in, by not knowing this Nero refunded my money this morning.

Last edited:
Back