• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Movies

Im Packing

Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun-Li
Princess Protection Program
12 Rounds
Redemption

ALL of these movies had NO PROBLEMS with AnyDVD 6.5.5.9 and 6.5.6.2 beta.

Only Princess Protection Program (Disney) had structural protection and other garbage on there. The rest were pretty straight forward.

Since PPP was the only one with significant protection I copied and pasted the info here just for the heck of it.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.5.5.9)
LITEON DVD-ROM LTD163 GDH6
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1732592 sectors (3383 MBytes)
Total size: 3213312 sectors (6276 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PRINCESS_PROTECTION_PROGRAM
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 5 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Please provide the log file for all disc and describe what problem you are having.

He isn't having any problems. But log files would be nice using 6.5.6.2

I can do that. I work 14 hours each day until Sunday, but I will see how tired I am by the end of each night and provide the logs hopefully before Sunday...unless someone else beats me to it first. I don't have the movies here at work so the soonest it can be done is tonight, but again...unless someone else beats me to it first I will have it done asap.

On another note, even though Disney's Princess Protection Program had structural protection, it didn't take anymore than about 10-15 seconds for it to scan and process.

Out of curiosity, I know log files help with the development of AnyDVD, but if it works perfectly fine on 6.5.6.2 beta what other benefits would be reaped from the log files? Like I said...I'm just curious. I'd just like to know more about the development I guess and how the generated log files are used to help out software development. Now building a race vehicle and tuning/programming it is a different story that I do know! :D

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I know log files help with the development of AnyDVD, but if it works perfectly fine on 6.5.6.2 beta what other benefits would be reaped from the log files?

Comparative purposes when a disc is known to not have a problem and a user posts that they are having a problem.

In that regard PPP is the one of interest.
So if you're tired, that one is the meat the rest are potatos.

-W

AnyDVD has no problems decoding Princess Protection Program. Attached are the logs for Princess Protection Program for AnyDVD 6.5.5.9 and 6.5.6.2 BETA for informative comparisons.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.9_Info_D_PRINCESS_PROTECTION_PROGRAM.zip
    638.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_6.5.6.2_Info_I_PRINCESS_PROTECTION_PROGRAM.zip
    638.8 KB · Views: 13
I thought I should add that this was Disney's Princess Protection Program, Royal B.F.F. edition.

ISBN 0-7888-9087-5
UPC 7 86936-7718-9 3

I can verify this problem with CloneDVD 2.9.2.4 and AnyDVD 6.5.6.4. It fails trying to repair the disk structure. AnyDVD processes this fine with PDVD8. I'm making a 3rd attempt with CloneDVD 2.9.2.4. If that doesn't work then I'll go backwards and re-install CloneDVD 2.9.2.2 and give that a try.

Fails, but says trying to restructure the movie when trying to clone DVD...not movie only. I believe it to be just too large to fit on to a DVD-5. Burns fine onto a DL or movie only on DVD-5. Does not even try to restructure dvd when trying to burn movie only. I'm not a programmer, but just my observation. And the same results are with both Clone DVD 2.9.2.2 and 2.9.2.4.

How? Error message?

but says trying to restructure the movie when trying to clone DVD...not movie only. I believe it to be just too large to fit on to a DVD-5. Burns fine onto a DL or movie only on DVD-5. Does not even try to restructure dvd when trying to burn movie only. I'm not a programmer, but just my observation. And the same results are with both Clone DVD 2.9.2.2 and 2.9.2.4.
Did it work with previous AnyDVD versions? In this post you indicated, that it worked: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=206708&postcount=8
Can you post a logfile from AnyDVD 6.5.6.4?

Fails, but says trying to restructure the movie when trying to clone DVD

Click the browse button next to the DVD video files dropdown. Then select the drive with the Video TS and see if that works for you. As it kinda sounds like you copied a movie and then did not refresh when you went to copy another immediately after

Ok, I guess this thread should be split or moved into the CloneDVD forum. AnyDVD has no issues whatsoever! CloneDVD fails to restructure when choosing "Clone DVD" and not "Copy DVD Titles". And to add to that it ONLY fails when trying to compress it onto a DVD-5...when trying to Clone DVD. Compressing the movie title only onto a DVD-5 has no problems.

Ok, I guess this thread should be split or moved into the CloneDVD forum. AnyDVD has no issues whatsoever! CloneDVD fails to restructure when choosing "Clone DVD" and not "Copy DVD Titles". And to add to that it ONLY fails when trying to compress it onto a DVD-5...when trying to Clone DVD. Compressing the movie title only onto a DVD-5 has no problems.

And still ... I ask this again ... what is the error message? CloneDVD logfile?

Ok, after resetting my computer...going back to AnyDVD 6.5.6.4 and CloneDVD 2.9.2.2 it has no problem compressing to a DVD-5. I went ahead with AnyDVD 6.5.6.6 and Clone DVD 2.9.2.4 to see if it will process quicker, but ripping it to the HDD it still scans and tries to repair the DVD structure. It takes awhile to try and repair and I will try and figure out a way to take a screen shot of it after Googling how.

Back