• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NEW Forum/Software?

vze2mp9g

I have to get use to Slysoft all over again. It's stressful when you're use to one style all the time, for about the last five years, and something new is presented. Can anyone tell me what software/Bulletin Slysoft is using? It seams like they have time to update their Forum software, but what about Slyce? I'm sorry about being off topic, but it's been delayed so long, I've almost given up hope that Slyce will ever be released.
Thank You. :bowdown:

the board is vbulletin. And setting up a board isn't that much work. In most cases you upload the files, go through a config wizard and ur done for the main part. A similar process is for upgrades too. Ya upload the new files, go through an upgrade wizard and ur done. Can usually be done in 10-15 minutes.

As Ch3vr0n says, it doesn't take long to upgrade vBulletin. v4 which is in use now looks a bit different to many peoples dislike, but that's how it is unless you go into fitting a custom template (skin) with re-arranged buttons and so on which would take a bit longer. I can do forum administration, but code an app like Slyce? :p I'll leave that to the pros. It's something completely different and much harder to do, especially with the SlySoft approach to make a tool that looks and feels simple to even complete newbies but hosts the most powerful features of its kind.

I understand the impatience for Slyce. Having translated the preview version they sent out to us just made me even more impatient, but i'll wait as long as i need to :D

ditto, still waiting on a new build with the major changes to update the locale files

Back