• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Network error codes.

WOW!!!!!
Great to see so many responses & comments to my post.
Yes, I was only asking a simple question, assuming that somewhere there must be a table that says "timeout fail, Code 3" or similar. This must exist as otherwise there would be a great line of information regarding lack of response etc. when requesting from/to far end.
My main purpose was to avoid having to tie up someone else's precious time perusing logfiles if that could negated my end.
So, from my own network checks here, I've found that I am getting problems with my dedicated VPN router (after running a prog. that sends out pings at 2sec. intervals, basic but effective) which I've passed to the VPN provider (I wonder if their resolution will be Express?) & discovered that one of their sites is really bad, so now avoiding. I'll also change from wifi. to wired later today, only used wifi as I didn't have a buckshee LAN card laying around when setting up separate router & LAN on the same PC last week.
So, cheers guys for all suggestions, much appreciated.

Back