• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix "Unable to decrypt this stream"

Hakunamatata

Hi,

I want to download season 8 of this show ("Real Housewives Beverly Hills"). The first 19 episodes were okay, but when I tried episode 20, it says "Unable to decrypt this stream" - same for episode 21 and 22.

Attachments

• Les Real Housewives de Beverly Hills - S08E20 - Épisode 20.astlog
    634.2 KB · Views: 5
Might be a shot in the dark, but can you check your download target:

Code:
[Warning] Available space check failed, winging it...

Well, these oddball sitcoms sometimes are not available in peak hours, try it again at another time, and please do not change the name of the log file. I have found a lot of times Netflix only makes these titles available in the USA, they do not port them to other European countries in full. I just checked the USA and none of them are available, it's just a Prime show, so I am pretty sure they just left them out, can you watch them on your Netflix? (The ones that cant be downloaded)

Last edited:
Back