• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix The Blue Lagoon not in HD

nochzunennen

The movie is in AS only up to 960x540 available. (I reactivted HD via logout/login)

In chrome is the resolution1920x1080.

Thanks for checking

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.8.0.astlog
    212.4 KB · Views: 1
Same with "The Killer" (2023), also after logout/login.

So after you logout and close Anysatream and log in again you do get 1080p or you don't.

Did anyone read the below thread before posting?

The movie is in AS only up to 960x540 available. (I reactivted HD via logout/login)

In chrome is the resolution1920x1080.

Thanks for checking
Yes, that is what you are going to get on a few titles, I have posted this and we are working on it. Please have some patience. Posting individual titles of movies that are still in SD is useless when it's fixed whats ever in 1080p will be so. It's not fixed one by one. I cannot even test: "The Blue Lagoon" as it's not in my region. What is the point of these posts? Just about everyone knows what you have to do to get 1080p back on most title, some are still and will be SD.

Back