• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix not showing all titles

Aceso

I had this problem in past versions and then it would randomly fix itself. In 1.0.4.0 it still does it.

What happens is I have about 8 shows in "My List", but when I go to Netflix in AnyStream it only shows one. I go to the web browser to double check and I still see all 8.

So then I go to search for it and it doesn't show the title at all like it was removed from Netflix, but it hasn't been. For instance one example I was searching "Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse" for my niece and cousins. Other titles that aren't showing up include:

• Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse
  • Good Witch
  • Sonic X
  • Polly Pocket
  • TMNT The Next Mutation
  • Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Super Mario Bros Super Show
  • The Toys that made us
The title that shows up on both is:
  • Goosebumps
Was curious to see if anyone else is noticing any issues with titles not showing up and if they managed to fix it? I even tried removing it and re-adding it to the list and didn't fix it.

Last edited:
Waited a few hours and relogged back in and now Goosebumps isn't showing up at all (was earlier) and now it is showing only "The Toys that Made Us".

Completely uninstalled and reinstalled with same thing.

Last edited:
Support will need a log from you so that they can fix your issue.

Good luck.

:)

Back