• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

nero cover designer

mike20021969

i have a lightscribe drive and put together some pictures and text to burn onto a lightscribe disc.
i save the project before burning.the preview show the pictures and text as it would look on the finished lightscribe disc.
but when it had done,only the text had been burned and the images had not.
i checked in the help files and had done exactly word for word what to do.
the image files where on my pc when i tried to burn them so it's not like i'd deleted them so they weren't available.

any help appreciated.

incidently,i opened the saved project again to try it with another disc (i removed the text this time) and tried to create a label for this new unused disc.and after about 10 secs it reported it had successfully burned the label which is rubbish as it normally takes along time.anyway the disc was blank.

Back