• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nero 8.3.2

perhaps you can tell us exactly what files or subfolders are in the following folders. Id like to know whats inside "BDJO", "JAR", and "META". And if possible could you send those folders to rapidshare or mediafire.

"BDJO" - 0 Files, 0 Folders
"JAR" - 0 Files, 0 Folders
"META" - 0 Files, 3 Folders (DL, ES, TN)

I do not use rapidshare or mediafire.

Cheers

New Showtime v4.3.2.0 playback from hdd.

I always shrink the main movie m2ts file using tsremux, keeping the Video track & highest quality audio track only, then play back with nero showtime v4.2.3.0 from hard drive.

With the new v4.3.2.0 m2ts files with DTS, DTS-HD, wont open any more.

So I went back to the old version v4.2.3.0 all m2ts audio tracks work now except for TrueHD.

TrueHD audio will not work with nero showtime from a shrinked m2ts file, never has. I even tried to shrink the m2ts file by using TSREMUX and convert the m2ts file to blu-ray format and open with powerdvd v7.3.3319a from folder. But the TrueHD track will only play with 2.0 channels in powerdvd.

Nero has a new DTS plugin I purchased the DTS plug-in and it did not help m2ts playback with v4.3.2.0. This plug-in does not apply if you have already have the Blu-ray video plug-in, by not knowing this Nero refunded my money this morning.

Did return PM, don't ever look in the upper right hand corner, sorry. I do subscribe to this thread so will see reply here. Here is the same information for everyone also:

BDMV - 20.2 GB (21,724,292,794 bytes) - 180 Files 14 folders
BDSVM - 120 MB (125,829,120 bytes) - 6 files, 1 Folder
CERTIFICATE - 0 bytes - 0 Files, 1 Folder
Could you tell us what's inside the "CERTIFICATE" folder?Is there another folder name?
And maybe there is one folder name under "DL,ES,TN".

Last edited:
Back