• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Needing to move Reclock Vsync slider per file

yocky

Just started using ffdshow dxva video decoder and I'm finding that if I have it set up for subtitles (ie on the Post Processing option I choose Surface Overlay instead of disabled) then I have to change the position of Reclock's Vsync slider depending on the file I'm playing to acheive the same result according to the EVR Sync OSD.

The position I need to use for my unadulterated 1080p files is different to that needed for those I've converted to 720p

If I disable Post Processing then things behave exactly as they did when I was using the MPC decoder - the slider position had the same outcome on all files.

Does that make sense?

Using the latest Reclock with MPC on Windows 7.

edit: I've disabled all Vsync options on the renderer, pretty sure only Reclock is in action from that POV

Last edited:
Back