• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need some help with memorial CD

Mkazhka

Im trying to make a .iso of a memorial tribute DVD made by a funeral home for a Aunt that passed away. ive searched the forums and tried everything I could but still get the same error.

At first it says that "Trying to repair defective DVD"

then im getting the error invalid input block IFOProperties 6

any help will be greatly appreciated

also to add when i see how big the files are on the DVD it says 46.9 GB. I know this isnt possible single its only a DVD and all the files on there seem to just be duplicates.

Last edited:
This is what is listed under status of AnyDVD

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.6.8.0)
HP DVD WRITER 1270D GH24 2009/09/21 10:26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 524288 sectors (1024 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: VIDEO_DISC
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Found & removed fluxDVD protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 2 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Here's the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.0_Info_D_VIDEO_DISC.zip
    494 KB · Views: 8
Have you tried ripping to folder first then building an ISO from that

Your log file shows your drive's region is not set. That may be causing some problems with this DVD.

EXIT AnyDVD completely before trying to set the region in your drive's properties, or you won't set the region permanently. Not setting the drive's region can cause problems with CSS decryption.

Please post a new log file after you have set the region.

new log file after changing region drive, still having same issues

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.8.0_Info_D_VIDEO_DISC.zip
    493.9 KB · Views: 2
new log file after changing region drive, still having same issues

Try unchecking the "Copy Protection based on unreadable Sectors" option and try again. Make sure you put the check back or hit the "Default" button after trying.

Try unchecking the "Copy Protection based on unreadable Sectors" option and try again. Make sure you put the check back or hit the "Default" button after trying.

tried, same issue

tried, same issue

It is a DVD from a funeral home on a DVD-R, I wouldn't think it would have any kind of protection. Exit AnyDVD and see if you can make a copy or make an iso using IMGburn.

We've seen this before.
There seems to be a Funeral Home specific software - that protects the disks.
-W

We've seen this before.
There seems to be a Funeral Home specific software - that protects the disks.
-W

I thought the others had found ways around. If not, then I guess the funeral homes have done something Sony and the movies studios cannot do.

I'm not sure.... but I've seen it raised here before - and I don't remember the/a resolution.

-W

It is a DVD from a funeral home on a DVD-R, I wouldn't think it would have any kind of protection. Exit AnyDVD and see if you can make a copy or make an iso using IMGburn.

Tried, no luck

Someone has to MAIL one of these disks to James. That's the last I remember,

-W

If it can't be ripped as a DVD then it can't be ripped as an AVI either. Only way I could think of doing it would be to try playing it from the DVD player to an analog capture device and see if that works

Back