• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need Help-Writing Suddenly Stopped on Me

Tune9

Over a week ago, everything was working fine, than suddenly Clone copied, but everytime it goes to write, I get a message of not reading disk, could anyone tell me why this suddenly happened?

I turned off my Firewalls, Blockers, etc, still I'm getting that prompt of No disk. Thanks

Hello Detroit

My disk were clearned and you stated my drive could be dying, how would I know this? How do or can I "revive" my drive. Do I need a new drive or something? I just tried again and again the writing says "please insert recordable media in drive E". Which I have done over and over, but it wont' write. I can' figure out how my drive would have died, I barely used it; it worked perfectly 8 days ago. Thanks.

Last edited:
have you tried different burning programs to see if they can read/write? maybe its a conflict or bug in your current burning program.

My disk were clearned and you stated my drive could be dying, how would I know this? How do or can I "revive" my drive. Do I need a new drive or something? I just tried again and again the writing says "please insert recordable media in drive E". Which I have done over and over, but it wont' write. I can' figure out how my drive would have died, I barely used it; it worked perfectly 8 days ago. Thanks.

Try the same movie in a different drive.
You can not "revive" a drive. It is mechanical.
Mechanical hardware can die at any time for no apparent reason.
What brand and model is the DVDRW?

dead ?

I have the same problem, writing to disk, mama cow came on and cried, writing stopped midway through and ever since, the drive is detected, its listed, but it does not reconize the disk. I have vista premium 32 bit driving 500 gb 250 installed factory 250 added, i have windows movie maker,Roxio copy, creatorv9. I have done everthing i can think of. recovery, the whole shabang... i even reseated the cables but this thing is two months old, june 07.. I would greatly appreciate some help.... to make matters worst my IPS crashed.. I live in the south of Mexico, so I go to the internet cafe, but there is no cafe.... only in Mexico. thanks...

kodabear...........new drives can be defective. What brand is it?
The IPS crashing could be part of a bigger problem. I do not recommend this very often but, given your issues, I would seriously consider a fresh OS install. Being a boughten PC I assume you just have a Recovery disc?

I have the same problem, writing to disk, mama cow came on and cried, writing stopped midway through and ever since, the drive is detected, its listed, but it does not reconize the disk. I have vista premium 32 bit driving 500 gb 250 installed factory 250 added, i have windows movie maker,Roxio copy, creatorv9. I have done everthing i can think of. recovery, the whole shabang... i even reseated the cables but this thing is two months old, june 07.. I would greatly appreciate some help.... to make matters worst my IPS crashed.. I live in the south of Mexico, so I go to the internet cafe, but there is no cafe.... only in Mexico. thanks...

1. Do step 4 from here please:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

2. Use good quality blank media (Taiyo Yuden Premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, Maxell Broadcast Quality). Avoid Ritek, Memorex, regular Maxell blank media that you can find in most stores that are not made in Japan, Fuji, TDK from Costco, and Princo. Also, on average, it's wise to avoid blank media that's made in China or Hong Kong.

Back