• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need help with SecuROM 7.xx profile...

Oxonsi

I have a new computer, and I have been unable to create a working profile for a SecuROM 7+ DVD with it. I am fairly certain that Game Jackal can do it because it was successful on my previous machine!

When I try to launch the game from the profile, I receive the generic SecuROM message: ~Please instert the original DVD instead of a backup.

The details are as follows:

Game Jackal 4.1.1.7
Windows 7, 64 bit
SecuROM 7.xx
Singularity v1.1
DVD
LG WH14NS40 super multi- optical drive
ESET NOD32 5.2.9.1, windows firewall

The only significant differences between my new computer and my old one are that the old machine was on Windows XP, 32 bit, and the DVD burner was an Optiarc. And I actually would have used the profile created on my old machine except for the fact that a 32 bit profile will not work under 64 bit Windows OS. And of course I would like to be able to create working profiles on my new machine.

Any thoughts/advice/help, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Have you tried creating the profile with image mode enabled?

Game Jackal not working with Scrabble, Secure Rom still wants CD!

:confused:Same thing is happening with my ScraBBLE & jEOPARDY cd's!!!!!
I am NOT a hard core gamer but I do use a few games like Scrabble, Jeopardy and a few others. I got Game Jackal to be able to play my games without the CD's and guess what it does NOT WORK!

When I try to launch the game from the profile, I receive the generic SecuROM message: Please instert the original DVD instead of a backup.

I am truly disappointed with Game Jackal. My disappointment is very hard to swallow because I having been using slysoft products (AnyDVD, CloneCD, Clone DVD Moblie & Clone DVD since 2004 and have NEVER, I repeat NEVER been disappointed with my software. But Game Jackal Pro is a serious disappointment. At the suggestion of a friend I even installed Protection ID v0.6.4.0 July and still I cannot play my games without inserting the cd's. It looks like I have poured $38 down the drain, if I cannot play my games without inserting the CD's. Any and all help with my situation will be greatly appreciated.

My system:
Windows 7 Ultimate N, 64 bit
LG WH14NS40 super multi- optical drive
Avast antivirus
CORSAIR XMS3 16GB DDR3 2000 memory
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 Quad-Core Processor
ASUS Maximus V FORMULA/THUNDERFX LGA 1155 Motherboard

Some games require you to update the profile multiple times to get them to work.
I have had to update the gamejackal game profile up to 7 times before to get it to work.
Dont despair, try constantly updating the profiles.

Back