• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MyMovies not able to get update for new AnyDVD HD 8.0.1.0

WhiteFox

I also posted about this at the MyMovies forum, but was asking here because I saw a thread about the possibility of installing the new 8010 in the same Slysoft folder, and wondered if you think it would allow MyMovies to continue with their "AutoUpdate" feature if same folder was used?

(Apologies in advance if I should have posted in other forum category)

MyMovies-Any-DVD.jpg

Wrong section, not an anydvd problem. Moved to third party.

Where anydvd gets installed has no impact over where the download comes from. It's a mymovies problem only.

While I agree with you, I hope you realized how MANY of AnyDVD's paying customers use this tool. Might be a good idea to reach out to them (I have suggested the same on their site as well) lets you lose some customers as well.

While that may be the case that many may use it, however that's irrelevant. It is not anydvd's or redfox's job to fix problems with software from a third party.

While that may be the case that many may use it, however that's irrelevant. It is not anydvd's or redfox's job to fix problems with software from a third party.

Makes perfect sense, Thanks!

It probably doesn't matter either if I install it in same folder as Slysoft or a new Redsoft Windows folder (manually) to have it work with MyMovies, as AnyDVD identifies and does its magic first thing on disc insertion.

Back