• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MyMovies Can Now Reload ISOs

PrincipalityFusion

I was doing some tinkering around and finally got MyMovies to load ISOs using Virtual Clone Drive when an ISO is already loaded.

Basically, the key that MyMovies uses to handle loading an ISO uses mount and unmount attributes to handle the load and unload. I'm not sure why, but the unload attribute is causing a conflict with VCD so that if you delete the unmount attribute in the key, MyMovies will then be able to reload ISOs using VCD.

I was doing some tinkering around and finally got MyMovies to load ISOs using Virtual Clone Drive when an ISO is already loaded.

Basically, the key that MyMovies uses to handle loading an ISO uses mount and unmount attributes to handle the load and unload. I'm not sure why, but the unload attribute is causing a conflict with VCD so that if you delete the unmount attribute in the key, MyMovies will then be able to reload ISOs using VCD.

That would be?

That would be?

Just do a search on ImageMounter in REGEDIT and you will see the MyMovies key. Click on it and you will see 4 attributes

Mount
UnMount
Path

Delete the unmount attribute. Simple enough really.

Just do a search on ImageMounter in REGEDIT and you will see the MyMovies key. Click on it and you will see 4 attributes

Mount
UnMount
Path

Delete the unmount attribute. Simple enough really.

For the latest beta, this no longer seems to apply. Whatever code in VCD brings up the dialogue letting you know what parameters to use also prevents my advice from working. So now you will need the unmount parameter set in MyMovies if you are using the latest VCD beta.

So the unMount attribute should be set to "/c" (don't include the quotes, and the Mount attribute should be set to "/L=X: {"0"}" where X is the VCD drive letter being used.

Using VCD 5.4.0.4 beta should fix this problem.

Back