• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

my system

mindwipe

I've been using reclock for a year now to get flawless video playback.
Then I bought a new ati and updated all my codecs, which is when problems started.
Video was out of sync after 30min, and sometimes, every 10-20minutes, the audio was cut and reinitialised ruining the experience.
So I uninstalled all my codecs and reinstalled them and just watched .mkv movie (h.264, DTS 16bit).
Finally I can say it works just like it used to, flawless and smooth. So I decided to write here about it.

my pc:

cpu: intel core2duo
gpu: ati radeon hd 4770 catalyst 10.2 (.net framework 3.5)
monitor: samsung syncmaster t220 (flat 22" 60hz)
sound: x-fi titanium fatal1ty, logitech z-5500 5.1 speakers, analog
hd: wd1500 velociraptor

my video codecs and software:
(installed in this order)

matroska splitter v.1.9.355.21
reclock v.1863
mpc-hc v.1.3.1701.0.x86
ffdshow rev3285
ac3filter v.1.63b

steps:

1. Uninstall current codecs. Probably no need to touch all of them, just the ones that matter.
I did have megui with latest updates installed all the time because I like encoding my own videos with it.

2. Uninstall those codecs in that order. I have no idea if the order matters but just incase.

3. I included nice pictures in .jpg format to my webspace of the isp.
link: http://www.kolumbus.fi/cuddles/kodekit_(winxp_sp3)2010-02-27.rar
packed in rar. Use winrar or something.

ati_3D_settings.jpg
ati_video_settings.jpg
matroska splitter.txt
reclock_settings.jpg
mpc-hc.txt
ffdshow_decoder_codecs.jpg
ffdshow_subtitles.jpg (I like my movies subtitled in Finnish)
ac3filter_5ch.jpg
ac3filter_stereo.jpg

Those pictures and .txt files pretty much cover the settings I am using for those.
Included in that .rar package.
If you feel like I might be giving you viruses, you can search the codecs individually from google.

So umm, that's about it. 3 days of battle and now things are working well.
:clap: :clap: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Back