• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My recipe for successful installation

Spanky

Before downloading an update I always empty my browser’s temporary files. You need to do that anyway and updates are a good reminder. I stop all other programs that access the Internet, just so I get an uninterrupted data stream. If the download stops and restarts I blow it off and do it again until I get an uninterrupted data flow. I download the install file to the desktop and install it from there after I close the browser and all disk activity stops. I never uninstall the old version of AnyDVD, the install file does that faster and better than I could. I always reboot whether required by the program or not, just to be sure the registry is setup and everything is recognized properly. Mileage varies of course, but I have two computers, a lap top and a desk top running two different operating systems, and have never had a moment’s problem with either.

Back