• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My problem with Mockingjay 2 solved

lightinspire1

After running it thru anydvd the 2nd time I noticed something when I loaded it up in Clonedvd2. There are 2 main movie files. One of them is 10 minutes longer than the other, that is the one with 10 minutes of blank space. The other one is the correct one. Go figure!

Long been established in previous threads.
Yes take the Main Movie ONLY - and take the shorter of the two. = win
-W

Last edited:
As Clams noted, this movie release has had quite a bit of discussion including which title to include and which to exclude. That being said, there is still an issue if you retain the menus. At the end of the movie playback attempts to continue right into the bad movie title instead of returning to the menus. This can cause problems with the playback software/device. The current workaround is a movie-only backup without any menus.

The current workaround is a movie-only backup without any menus.
I spent all that time figuring out a side-work-around and no one cares! I am sad...
OK, so I'm not sad, but some people, like me, run their Laptop through the Flatscreen, and I usually backup to my HDDs and never make a hard copy.
So...
I found the full movie copied w/the 2:26 when played using VLC Media Player had no blackout and a working menu.
I ran out of blanks so I don't know if a hardcopy would play on a PC w/VLC, but it did (several times) using the file on my HDD.
I of course prefer the play everywhere file of menuless 2:16 as my actual backup...for when I go live on the slopes of the volcanos around Lake Attitlan and have few choices how to play my movies, I wanna have Win Media Player-playable movies..
Just sayin'... :)

Just gonna throw this in there, in case anyone wants their menus back.

Rip said movie without menus, if that's the work around.. to be honest, every back up I've ever done with AnyDVD/CloneDVD2.. have never had menus. Just subtitles.

Then.. if you want your menus back, I've used a free program called DVD Styler. Quick, easy to use.. click the menu design you want, the background picture you want (can use your own), drag and drop your movie files or point to the folder. Works for all major movie file formats.. including mp4, or mkv.. etc.

Click burn. Done.

Last edited:
Back