• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Original Scrabble Will Not Backup Correctly

Mathatalist

What gives. I have a new version of Scrabble that I paid $20 for at BestBuy. I wanted a backup so I don't ruin the original. (Actually it will be my 5 year old that ruins it) I have wasted SIX (6) CD's trying to make a backup that works. They all seem to work, I can even use them to reinstall the software, but it will not be work as the Original disk. The program ask for a original disk and not a backup. Scrabble realizes the copy is my backup. For the amount of CD's I am waisting I could buy another original before long. I have tried everything I could find in the fourms.

Thanks
Mathatalist

Which copy protection?
How did you create the Image and how did you burn it?

Scrabble

See if this works. Go to Start, Programs, Slysoft, CloneCD, CloneCD Tray. A sheep will appear in your Taskbar. Right-click and select Hide CDR Media. The sheep icon should turn orange. Put in the back-up you made and try it again. Also, which Profile did you use for the back-up? You should use Protected PC Game.

Back