• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Movies 2.47 released

im not sure if anyone is aware of this but i was just on this site. i havent ried it yet to see if there are any new features but i will check later tonight. heres the link
http://www.mymovies.dk/downloads.aspx

Yeah, i saw that also. I remember from another post that Brian said there would be no new features until version 3. Every update until then will be to address some issue. Since he released the green button fix a couple weeks ago, there's really nothing that i need to update, so i guess i'll wait until 3 comes out.

But if you don't want to be bothered with implementing the green button fix, then 2.47 does incorporate it so that's a reason to install i guess.

i must have missed that disgussion. whats the green button fix?

i just read the sticky on the my movies forum and aparently its suppose to fix the green button problem but for alot of people its still not working

Back