My Little Pony

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by 92mustang, Jan 12, 2018.

1. 92mustang

92mustang Well-Known Member

still have issues with multiple titles with the movie decrypting 11gigs here is the logfile please note I do not use clone dvd

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Please try again. I only see title 19.

EDIT: Sorry, title 27 (VTS 19, VTSTT 1)

3. 92mustang

ok will do

4. 92mustang

Thanks James it works fine sorry for the thread not sure why when I decrypted it again it kept the original file for some reason everything is good

5. James

After updating to 8.2.1.5, you must create an AnyDVD logfile. Otherwise the update will not work correctly. Sorry, my fault....

6. Scooby

Scooby New Member

Redbox US DVD version not showing correct titles in Handbrake. Logfile attached.

Attached Files:

7. James

Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

8. Scooby

Scooby New Member

Thanks James... that is interesting! Is there a way I could determine this via the App or Logs?

9. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

From the log, that is just some of them. There are plenty more:

10. Tipping

Tipping Member

Here is another Pony disk.

Attached Files:

11. Tipping

Tipping Member

I apologize, I thought my software was fully up to date. I was running an older version. Updating now and will let you know if I am still adrift.

12. Tipping

Tipping Member

Just updated AnyDVD, still having an issue. Though it could be an issue with Handbrake instead. Basically it finishes immediately and the file is basically nothing in size. It is pulling title 28 from the above log file.

13. Tipping

Tipping Member

I just tried to "rip to hard disk" with same results in Handbrake. I am running it in CloneDVD2 now. It just doesn't do as good of a job making smaller files that can actually be watched from my experience. I can routinely make a full length movie 1 Gb in size that can be watched on a 60" TV with no issues. With Clone I am lucky to get a watchable file under 3 Gb.

Update - the file that CloneDVD2 spit out does the exact same thing. Black screen for less than a second.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  14. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

15. Tipping

Tipping Member

The rip is also not playable. I pulled the disk out and re-inserted it so AnyDVD can run it again. I then broke out CloneDVD Mobile. So far it is looking like it is working. If it does, I will try Handbrake once again to see what it does.

For the record, Handbrake was not aborting but saying it completed successfully. So I don't think it was the above referenced issue.

Time for sleep. If I keep looking at this computer any longer, I may go insane.

Update - It worked after all of that. No need to go through my log file.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018